Ambronay and corporate sponsorship
The creation of Ambronay's Enterprise Club
The official launch of the Club took place on 15 July 2009 in the presence of several institutional personalities including the President of the Conseil Général and the Préfet de l'Ain, partners of the Cultural Encounter Centre and the media.
In addition to providing support to a first-rate cultural and heritage project, business members of the Club benefit from a true partnership which meets their needs and aids their management and influence. The Club enables the creation of a common project which bears witness to a shared commitment, at the heart of the Ain/Rhône-Alpes region.
Born of a willingness to unite the Cultural Encounter Centre's sponsors around a common cause, the Ambronay Enterprise Club also aims to bring together and reinforce the visibility of its partner enterprises.
The Ambronay Cultural Encounter Centre is today diversifying its activities whilst drawing on the strong values rooted in the history of a site. To become a member of our Enterprise Club is to become associated with an ambitious project of cultural development and to subscribe to the values which we wish to support:
- A social role
- Access to culture for the wider population
- Insertion of young people in the professional sphere
- Involvement in the local region
Partnerships tailored to your needs
Because all businesses have different strategies and expectations in terms of sponsorship, the Cultural Encounter Centre has devised a wide range of different membership opportunities for the Enterprise Club.
- Partnership in connection with an activity
- Support a Festival or Academy concert according to its location or audience.
- Partnership in relation to one of our values
- Support professional insertion, notably with the European Baroque Academy and the Young Artists' Residencies; energise the region with activities of musical discovery for children.
- Partnership in the renovation and equipping of our buildings
Have your partnership inscribed in stone by supporting the infrastructure of the Abbey, one of the region's major historical monuments.
The tax advantage
The French sponsorship law of 1 August 2003 allows sponsoring businesses to obtain a deduction of 60% of the donation (up to 0.5% of turnover).
A wide of range of benefits
Up to a limit of 25% of the capital, the benefits offered make sponsorship a new strategic tool for a business. According to your level of membership you may benefit from:
Privileged access to artistic and heritage events
- Priority choice of Festival concerts, invitations, priority welcome and seating.
- Free access to visits and concerts all year round, in connection with our artist residencies.
Visibility on our site, our communication materials and packaging.
- Recognition of your sponsorship on communication materials of the Cultural Encounter Centre and in the press within the framework of the communication strategy of the Enterprise Club.
- Visibility on site, either permanent or in conjunction with public events.
- The possibility of developing personalised packaging of our CDs and other products.
- A communication kit for all members comprising use of the Ambronay Enterprise Club logo, use of a personalised logo linking your own and that of the Club, the right to use a selection of Ambronay photos, a press kit with an identity form for each partner.
Private meetings and receptions
- Access to reception spaces for your public relations activities.
- In 2010, the opening of a new space dedicated to corporate receptions during the Festival: the use of the former infirmary will allow us to put at your disposal several rooms and an outdoor space.
- Regular meetings with Club members throughout the year.
For example, through joining the Club at the level of €1600, you benefit from a tax reduction of €960 and benefits up to €400. The real cost of the project therefore comes to €240.
For more information please contact:
Marie-Anne Rosset: +33 (0)474 38 74 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org